Over a period of 10 years, over 700 girls have successfully gone through the academic program and currently, 244 receiving academic sponsorship in primary, secondary and tertiary levels. Our focus is on young girls and boys facing academic/school fees challenges, abuse or violence.
Our Main Objective
To promote human transformation in working with the Maasai Community, help them realize their full potential and address the root causes of poverty; above all, the fear of God.
Our Specific Objectives
- To promote formal girl and boy child education among the vulnerable communities in Narok and Kajiado
- To empower the community to be self-reliant and self-sustaining through training and life skills
- To mitigate poverty and empower orphans and vulnerable persons
- Embracing and teaching values that promote good morals to the young people within the society
- To promote or assist in the promotion of any organization or company or other body having objects similar to those of the organizations
- To provide the members of the Maasai community with skills that would put them at par with other members of the community
You can be part of a great initiative
Sponsor a child
By sponsoring a child, you give them an opportunity to go through basic education and secure a future. Your support will ensure that they have school fees and other essential items that they require in school.
Make a Donation
Aside from sponsorship, we also need support in running our rescue center in Kiserian, Kenya. We currently provide shelter for 32 girls who face the danger of FGM and forced early marriage. We depend on well wishers like you for their upkeep.
With Your Help, We are Making The World a Better Place
Your participation is vital to all our girls and boys for them to secure a sustainable future. A single hand may not manage to make a seasonable impact, but there is so much power when we come together.
Sample Our Work